Friday, October 24, 2008

"I wonder how it feels to be on the wrong side of history?" By The Mental Pugilist!
















I am a big fan of talk radio. I love listening to the likes of Glen Beck, Michael Savage, and yes Bill O'reilly. But some, like the ones pictured above, I often want to ask to my radio, "hey buddy, how does it feel to be on the wrong side of history"? Let me explain. Most talk shows like Savage and O'reilly talk about different topics from the economy to the election. They often talk about both McCain and Obama. They cover both sides equally and give credit and criticism to each candidate. It makes their shows lively and interesting to listen too.
I can not listen to the people above anymore. Their whole show is spent talking negatively about Barack Obama!! My god it is like the movie "Ground hog Day" staring Bill Murray. Every morning I wake up listening to the same song on the radio over ad over again. I want to jump of my roof! I am a conservative and enjoy talk radio. How can the producers meet with these on air personalities and go over what are the going to talk about? "What are you going to talk out today?" "Obama" , "Obama"!! Yes but you talked about that Monday?? How do they get any type of ratings?? Its like listening to the same thing everyday. Who can stand listening to the same topics and the same view every day? I can't!
My hats are off to Beck , O'reilly, and Savage. The cover a wide range of topics and from different angles. I have an idea, the Special Forces and the CIA should use the recordings ,of the above people, and play them to the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay. Talk about enhanced interrogation techniques!!!!

No comments: